Sunday, June 14, 2009

FL Trip Post 10: Celebration!

Danielle, Ellie, and Uncle Michael all had their BDs around one another (D is May 25th, E is May 27th, and Michael is May 29th). We celebrated at Michael's family's house.

The honored ones.
Uncle Michael, undoubtedly saying something important.
Before blowing out all the candles himself, not waiting for the girls! What rot.
Forget about blowing out candles; here's the REAL thing we do with cake!
Come on, Uncle Mike, take a picture with me!
He was too busy texting :(
So Danielle and I, uh, posed for the camera.
Yummy!
Caleb loved D's stylish new phone.
Zoe! The Enrights' adorable little doggy!
Cousin Cora.
Cora and Aunt Janet.
Danielle always tries to get me to girl fight with her, and I finally fell for it.
We just didn't take any pictures of me totally beating her (!) *wink*
Caleb and Grandma.
Elizabeth and Cora do a little posing (which they hate to do, can you tell?).
Cora Jewel.

Well, I have one more Florida post, and then that's it! After that I have Ellie's BD (back home in Denver), and then a fun BBQ at our old house! Stay tuned.

No comments: