Saturday, June 27, 2009

Elizabeth Joy's Birthday!

Elizabeth and I got back from Florida on May 29th and we celebrated Elizabeth's birthday (which really happened on May 27th) on the 30th. This post is of the family BD breakfast, and then I will do another post of her party that night.

The smell of a rose is the loveliest smell on earth.

Nice face, Ellie!
We gave her an ornate trunk for her room, with little treasures amongst the tissue paper inside.
A sweet shot of me, if I do say so myself :)
An eye patch for sleeping! What a romantic gift *jk*
Mary has a go at the patch.
Dad thought he saw a thief stealing into our back yard, but he was mistaken *wink*
More ado about the eye patch.
Blur!
Trish's new braces!
Elizabeth's hand (this is Patricia's art).
Sleepy smile (I'm still on FL time I think, at this point).
Reading a blessing for Ellie aloud.

Happy Birthday dear Elizabeth! It was a splendid day... More to come!

No comments: