Friday, October 17, 2008

Visiting the Enright Jrs. -posted by katie

After visiting my grandmother (see below), we headed over to our Uncle Mike and Aunt Janet's house near where my grandmother lives. They have three children: Cora (13), Kole (10), and Caleb (8). They had a trampoline, and every kid but me in my family likes the trampoline and ours has been in storage--end of story!

Caleb in the air...

Cora is crazy. Yeah... We love her to DEATH!

Finale.
Good old Mary.

Robert is the best.
Beginning the flip.

About to end the flip.

What a clown.
Trishie takes a jump (she is definitely more cautious in her jumpingness).
Kole is so funny.
Ellie attempts to jump in her dress!

We had a great time of fellowship with them... Thanks for having us, Jrs!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Katie! I have been reading your latest posts and enjoying the pics. Tell everyone hello from the Smith's!