Tuesday, October 14, 2008

23 Years Ago... -posted by katie

I know this is way overdue but give me a break--I'm on vacation! *wink* My mom and dad celebrated their 23rd Anniversary on August 24th (to be exact). They went away for a weekend into the mountains a couple weeks after the actual date. This adorable town is called Dillon and the views are to die for. I was pretty impressed--my parents captured some great shots.

The city itself. Reminds me of the town in Live is Beautiful (minus the mountains). Just quaint and cute...
No pictures of my mom (the only thing Dad failed at). But you can scroll down to some other post if you'd like to see her--she hasn't changed a lot :)

This dude...
was flying a kite!

Aren't these pictures spectacular?

I hope you were refreshed. God bless!

No comments: