Friday, October 17, 2008

The Beginning of the Florida Pictures! In which we visit Grandmother -posted by katie

Yes! We're finally into recent! I congratulate myself... Anyway, we arrived in Florida on October 7th and settled into our grandparents' wonderful house (with a pool!). We were going to try and see our grandmother Dottie (who lives about an hour from my grandparents') on Wednesday (the 8th) but she had a dentist appointment. So we headed to her assisted living--Superior Residences of Clermont--on Thursday (the 9th). She was so pleased to see us--it has been over a year!

She had such an assortment of hats! I loved the red one (since it matched my outfit).
Don't ask me.
I didn't get a ton of pictures, so this is all! Grandmother gave Mary this adorable black hat that was too small for her.

I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: