Thursday, April 29, 2010

Riding Blue

On a splendid April morning, crisp and cool, all of us girls went to ride at a friend's house. Thanks Helgisons!

I approach the beast.
Breanna was so sweet and generous with her horse! Thanks dearie :)
The honorable spectators.
Tightening the saddle--always a good thing to do :)
Mary and Hannah.
And she's mounted! A momentous occasion as I haven't ridden for over three years.
Starting out at a sedate walk.
Ellie's turn!
Pretty shot :)
Ellie "kissing" in attempt to make the horse trot, or even better, canter.


The cutest photographer ever :)

Lots of pics of Ellie's beautiful riding.


:)
Patricia's art of SHADOWS.

Blue on green.
Patricia was hilarious. Don't you LOVE her mounting style?
And her riding style :) Ha ha!
AND her waving style! That girl is so stylish.
Now she's focused.


Smiles all. It was a gorgeous day.
Twinsies.
Breanna and her sister having a go at riding.

M and P attempt doubling. P has another fun time mounting.

Taking the horse home. I think she was tired out :)
Thanks again Breanna!

Now below I am posting video on this blog for the first time! Let me know if it works or not as I am not sure I did it right... Enjoy!

No comments: