Friday, April 17, 2009

Ice Skating in Evergreen -posted by kate

In February we went ice skating at Lake Evergreen semi-up in the mountaints. I personally did not ice skate (being quite ungraceful at it) but I took pics of everybody else doing it! Even Mom did it :)

With a stroller. It was so funny because she saw a woman on the lake pushing a stroller and said, "I wish I had a baby so I could push a stroller" or something crazy like that, when the woman came over and offered her baby (and, most importantly, her stroller) to my mom. So Mom had a blast having something to hold on to :)

The cutest couple of the year (minus the hat, Dad!).


Robert and Ellie.

Trishie and Mary.







They were so brave...


Cute Mary ready to out on the ice!


A bit of a fall :)



Trish gets ready to get out there.
It was fun and really a beautiful view (although I wish there had been snow on the ground). Cheerio!








No comments: