Friday, December 26, 2008

Family Vacation VI: Mini Golf at Disney -posted by katie

I hate posting pictures this far back, but I'm doing it anyway because I want to post everything that we've done... Yes, we did take pictures yesterday at Christmas, but those are going to have to wait until their proper order. Hang in there and enjoy the pictures!

We went mini-golfing while at family vacation as well and I always love that. I have tried real golf and think it great fun (and hard) but mini golf is still my favorite, I think :)




My group in mini golf. L-R: me, Ellie, Sam, Aunt Janet, Caleb
Got a chuckle out of this dude (that's wine, by the way, not blood).
Sam take s a stroke.
Action shot as it's heading straight for the hole!
This picture is funny. End of story.
Jessie and Cora (they were in another group, but around us).
Ellie concentrates.
Nice dancing elephant, eh?
What a cutie. Do you know that those boys actually beat me! Yeah, I stink at mini golf--but it's still fun!
Caleb.
At the end the other group celebrated by getting themselves wet through at the ending fountain. Go figure...

It was a lot of fun :)

1 comment:

Cora Enright said...

The last picture is by far..my favorite