Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Vacation V: Fun at the Pool -posted by katie

Sorry the last post was so hurried. I was um, in a hurry! Here are a few pictures I took of the awesome pool we got to swim in every day! There was an even better one across the lake that we went to a couple times, but more on that later :)


No, I have no earthly idea what Cora is doing. Mary looks cute though.
Nice action shot, if I do say so myself.
Another nice one. Looks like Jessie is actually standing in the deep end!
Floating.
Then it was pose time. I guess Trishie wants to be a granny when she grows up! (not that she'll have much of a choice...!).
Joe just loved getting kissed by Ellie *not* (we are all cousins so don't worry).
The cutest one. Uncle Michael and his son Caleb.
No comment. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: