Friday, April 11, 2008

My Birthday!--posted by katie (obviously!)

The BD girl :)
From left to right: Valerie, Jacob (can only see the top of his head), Mary, me, Patricia, Felicia, Elizabeth.
Enjoying the brownies! Felicia, Mary, Nic.

Crazy girls... Left-right, Ellie, Meredith, Patricia, Sheree
Examining the booty.

That's more like it.
Jacob, Sheree, Elizabeth H.
Wow, what a pic!
Heidi and Trishie.
Jake and his dad enjoying their dessert (a little too much, perhaps).
Brownies, and the hands that transport them to the mouths.

The next morning we had a family celebration...
Robert's art (flowers through a glass).
I LOVE monopoly so my family got me Mega Monopoly and...
Electronic Monopoly (I got to pick one).
I decided to NOT keep the one I'm holding. Mega Monopoly is tons of fun!
Dear Mary.
Good ol' Dad :)
My very favorite present (from any BD I've ever had, actually) was a violin! Uncle Mike was very kind to get it for me... It sounds pretty awful most of the time (I've never played in my life) but I'm getting better!


Thanks for stopping by, and thanks to any of you who made my birthday such a memorable one...

3 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

I know I already said this on your personaly blog, but I'll say the same thing in a nutshell. *Emily sings "Happy Birthday to Katie"* "You're so old, yadda yadda yadda.." ;) JK! I can hardly believe you're 19 already! again, happy birthday old friend! (no pun intended ;)
~Emily


Great Katie! Someday we'll have to play together! I play the violin too!
Cheers!
~Anna

Rebecca Nichols said...

Hello Cochran family! Happy Birthday Katie! Do you remember the Nichols? David would very much like to talk to Blaine but we can't locate any phone numbers for you. Do you happen to have a Crossway directory with our number? We'd love to talk to you. God bless and we're PRAYING for you!

Katie said...

Hello Nichols! We do not have a Crossway phone list anymore so we don't have your number! I tried to go to Mr. Nichols blog but was unable to make the link work... I don't want to leave any info on this site, but I have a spam mail email so email me there with your phone number and we can go from there... My email is grace4247@gmail.com I hope you got this--and we miss you all too! God bless.