Thursday, May 8, 2008

A Spring in Colorado! ~ by Elizabeth

I have to say, that when we moved here in November i had absolutely no idea how beautiful the landscape was (besides the Rockies!) going to be for everything was brown and well, dead. But, with spring here and everything green, fragrant and full of life *sigh*, i sure enjoy looking out the window and taking all of the beauty of "green spring" in!

Although there are many flowering trees here my ultimate favorite was the pink crabapple tree...lovely! I had never seen anything like it.

Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoy a Spring in Colorado!




Are you taking the pic.....? = D

beautiful.....

These pictures are actually from our park across the street!






Well all good things come to and end and were these lovely flowers use to be green leaves slowly take their place...= (
But there is next year to look forward to!

3 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

Oh, Lizzy! They're absolutely divine! You can see those beauties from your house? How wonderful!
Been thinking about y'all. Hope all is going well with you!
Love ya!
~Emily

The Stone Family Band said...

Sigh.
Oh! To experience the change of seasons. Smell the fragrant blossoms. Behold life beginning anew. 'Twould be lovely, to say the least. I believe the Lord gives the beauty of Spring after the coldness of Winter to revive our souls. Drink it in!
I long to see your dear family! Hugs from the Stones. Love you!
In the Lord,
Anna :)

Lizzy said...

How poetic Anna! =D
We got your graduation thingy...I just can't believe what a lovely women you are becoming my dear!
I miss you both and love ya sweet girls!

Liz~