Thursday, December 24, 2009

An Early Christmas...

My grandparents (mom's parents) came to visit early in December, and we had a jolly good time! My Grandma is the master cook, so first a few pictures of she and Ellie COOKING!

Elizabeth poses with her egg rolls :)
And Grandma poses with her sweet and sour chicken!
After yummy Chinese Christmas meal we headed to the living room for some praise and worship and... PRESENTS!
Three generations...
Art.
More...art.
Ellie belting it out :)
Three very different expressions. LOL
Our cute little song sheet.
Robert is so good at guitar!

Sisters.
Mom and Grandma apparently have some sort of private joke :)
My dear Gramps and I. Love you Grandpa!
Mary ready to go!
I wasn't bored--promise!
Mary loved her Disney pin so much she almost ate it.
Robert's unopened gift.
All the gifts! WHOA!
Nothing like a Starbucks gift card.
Sweet book--I'll have to read it when he's through.
Pig Mania, except in a new and improved box! That game is ridiculous, but fun!
Investigating the game.
My feet - Grandpa's feet.
G and G opening their gift from us! They LOVED it with a capital L!

Look at the joy on the faces :)
Ready to know what it is? It's a calender with pictures of their grandchildren for the pictures!

Remember you can click on these to make them bigger, but that's a pic of Robert, Gramps, and I!

Ha ha! A picture of a picture :)
All in all they really were thrilled with it.
"Everyone please pay attention--I am about to open the small green gift."

Disney pins!! YAY
And some PJs. Oh yeah baby.
Cute little car with a tree :)

Mom opening one of hers.
Patricia is shocked when she opens up a camera!!

BLISS :)
Isn't that a cute picture?
I think E got Cooking Lite or something...
Patricia showing off her new camera!

Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa for a wonderful time. Come again soon!

No comments: