Sunday, March 15, 2009

Thanksgiving--for a couple of things... -posted by katie

Well, I am thankful that I am finally posting, um Thanksgiving! Yes, I am pitifull... But bear with me! I promise to reform.

We were blessed to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Einarsons, a family from our church. They had us over, along with Uncle Mike. What hospitality!


Turkey butter--cool!
Mike and Mary.

I am still in the dark about why guys don't just smile normally!


Thanksgiving.


Good old Mary.




"Try these!"






What a flower!






Mary and I before dinner.







The twinsies laughing at some joke.











Art!






Dinner is served! The girls' table (minus me).











The guys' table (why do I even try).










I apparently didn't learn my lesson the first time: Guys will not act normal for the camera! In fact, it only gets worse...












And a decent picture of the adults' table. (The Einarsons had a lot of their family over).
God bless, and I will be posting pics of Christmas soon! :) (serious!)












1 comment:

Anna Grace said...

And what a lovely day it was! WOW Cochrans, looks like you had a smashing good Thanksgiving! Loooove the long overdue post...teehehee! :)
Missing the C. family!
Love you guys,
Anna :)
(PS) Katie, I absolutely LOVE the pic of you and Mary...it's just beautiful! :D