Friday, January 2, 2009

Felecia's Sweet Sixteen -posted by katie

We had the distinct honor to celebrate our dear friend, Felecia's, 16th Birthday party on November! She had a high tea and invited several of her lady friends. Her brothers and dad were servers :)


The Cochran girls with some other guests. L-R: me, Mary, Ellie, two sisters, and Patricia.
What a spread! The girls outdid themselves cooking for this event.
Mary's art ;)
More, um, food.
Patricia took this of me when I was totally unaware.
A table.
Centerpiece.
Nic was one of our fine servers.
Valerie (far right and Felecia's sister) with another woman and Mom.
My table :)
Val and I had matching earrings!
We were very pleased to see our friend Mary-Beth Austin there!
Smiles :)
Mary and Ellie.
Another table! What a wonderful setting job...

Jake, our other fine server. Poor lads, it must have been difficult indeed to serve all that food without getting to take a bite (although I'm sure they did plenty of that in the back!).
Friends.
Lovely.
Yeah, more food.
Felecia being blessed by her Papa (who was also a server).
Mary and Patricia with the BD girl.
Fia with one of her "aunts."
Felecia and I.
More friends!
Elizabeth with some of her girlfriends.
Mrs. Wayne talking to Brooke.

Val blessing her sister.

*tear*

Near the end, the guys did this hilarious song. They sang the song "My Girl" but put Felecia's name in it! Totally a riot...
The dudes prepare.
Let the dancing begin!
They actually harmonized very nicely.
"My girl, Felecia!"





Felecia LOVED it.

Happy Birthday again, dear. May you have many more!

1 comment:

MBA said...

aww, i didn;t know you posted all these pictures!! thanks katie!!

that was a really fun party and so good to see you girlies!! <3