Saturday, March 8, 2008

An Outing to the Denver Zoo

I know this is way late, but about a month ago Mary, my mom, and I went to the Denver Zoo. All the kids had gone about a week before, but Mary liked it so much that she wanted to go again :) Dad joined us later on...

Isn't this just the most adorable white fox you've ever seen (or maybe it's the ONLY white fox you've ever seen *laugh*).
I wouldn't want to get near that one without a fence!
Tons of geese!
The male polar bear is on the bottom and the female is on the rock. It was kind of sad because the female was afraid of that bullying old male so she wouldn't come down :(
This lizard made me laugh.
Gorgeous peacock feathers...
That fox again :)
This goose was cute with his head on his back--wow, he has a pillow wherever he goes!
This peacock is definitely living up to its reputation of being vain--take a look at the thing! I would bet he's actually posing...
After looking at the animals, we de-thawed inside the gift shop. A large stuffed bear held our attention. Mary and Dad smile under it :)
Mary.
And I was persuaded pose with the bear as well. Adios!

1 comment:

The Stone Family Band said...

Well, looks like y'all had a great time! You got some really spectacular pics, Kate! Well, I'm off :D Have fun freezing in Colorado! ;)
Love ya!
~Emily