Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trimming the Tree!--posted by katie

I know this is WAY late, but the most important thing isn't timing--it's memories :)

On December 2nd we got our tree and decorated it that night. What fun that one night of the year is... I'm sad it's over until next year.

My lovely mother and I, readying the ornements to put on the tree.
The guy we're staying with--Mike. He got much enjoyment out of the whole event :) (although I know he doesn't look it in this picture *laugh*).
Ellie's favorite star ornement (we have a tradition that we only put stars on our tree).
Ellie's and my hands.
Robert's art--he was quite proud of this pine cone arrangement he concocted on the mantle.
Patricia and Dad putting the lights on our lovely tree.


Mary loves the tree very much :)
And I love Mary very much.
And Trishie!

And good old Robert too...

Mary, looking at a Christmas book.
The Cochran family minus Robert.
Looks beautiful...
Our carolers that we put out every year.
Ta Da!



3 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

What fun! We put our tree up in September *laugh* Looks like y'all had a grand and glorious time! C:
~Emily
P.S. Katie, I forgot to tell you, I love your bangs! So cute, I remember when you were here, you talked about getting some cut... LOVE 'EM! C: <3

Patricia said...

uh, katie, the one were you wrote,"mary loves the tree so much". well, that is actually me, not mary! if you look inn the above pics. you can see for yourself!=D luv ya anyway!
-smiley

Katie said...

Thanks, Emily. It was a hard decision, and sometimes I still wish I didnt' have bangs because they can be kind of annoying. But overall I do like them :) Sorry about the mess up Trish!