Thursday, December 27, 2007

Church Care Group Christmas White Elephant--posted by katie

On December 13th our Care Group at our Sovereign Grace Church had a White Elephant Christmas party and much fun it was.

From left to right: Hannah, Sheree, Ellie.


Yes, Robert just HAD to do that... From left to right: Ellie, me, Hannah.
Robert's picture war with Hannah :)
Mary A. and Sheree.
Mary with her white elephant gift (penguin) and Bekah.

Mrs. Platz and a cute little boy!
Robert took this picture--I think it's pretty cool. From front to back: Spencer, Molly, William.
This little boy LOVED walking on the presents. Seriously, he'd just saunter over and step on the presents like he was climbing a mountain or something... But he sure is cute looking, isn't he :)
The above pictures were all of before and after the white elephant--here IS the white elephant. We all headed down to the basement... From L-R: Mr. Austin, William, Diana, Mary, Jared.

The stack of booty!

Ruth with her dad--how sweet!
Ruth with her darling siblings.
Poor Caleb had a headache :(
Mr. Platz next to his Christmas tree.
So many smiles! From left-right: Dad, me, Mary, Molly, Zander, Sarah, Sarah's little sister.



Katie and Mary A. :)
My parents.
A close-up of the tree.
Bekah, Diana, and Caleb.
Isn't this little boy just the most darling thing?




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehe, that was such a fun night! =) I <3 White Elephant Parties!!!!
-mary a.

Katie said...

Mary! I didn't know you had a blog!! I just tried to go to it but I was unable to because you don't have your settings set for the public or something like that... Is there a way you could let me see it? I hope you're having a great week!

Unknown said...

Oh, I don't have a blog. Lizzy had sent me y'alls back in November before you moved out here! =) I love your family's blog though!! It's very nice.

Katie said...

That's wierd because your name is highlighted like it's coming from a website...

Unknown said...

I know!! I thought I wouldn't be able to post because I didn't have a blog... but could. It's kinda crazy. OH! Maybe it's because my email addy is with google!?!? I dunno.

Courtney said...

OH my word! This looks like a super blast! What an answer to prayer this has been, to see you with friends! *smile* how good of God! -bytheway I totally know Sheree we traveled to and fro to the clash together she's a sweet heart & loves to sing (we also did that on the way to the Clash)