Saturday, November 3, 2007

Robert's 17th Birthday--Posted by Katie

For Robert's BD he wanted a bon-fire! So that's what we did. As the guests were arriving, there was some soccer going on. In this picture Andrew gives me a nice action shot.


And Patricia gives me a nice girly shot :)



And then it's time to climb a few trees. Ever since I got stuck once when I was a little kid, I don't participate in that activity. But here are Zach and Elizabeth taking much delight in it.

Hannah and Mary surveying the world (or the yard--particulars don't matter!).


And here I do something that I always like and try to do: take a picture of someone taking a picture. This is Mik (or rather, his back; sorry I didn't get a better one).

Soon after this we were called over to the campfire for dinner (no pictures of that--I was way too busy holding adorable little children and helping them eat).

No comments: