Saturday, November 3, 2007

Robert, ready to play a bit of airsoft.


Wyatt seems ready too...


As do Patricia, Mr. Stimpson, and Elizabeth Shugart!


Well, maybe Mr. Stimpson doesn't WANT to play now! Can't say that I blame him... From left to right: Wyatt, Robert, Mary, Mr. Stimpson, Patricia, Tristen, Elizabeth.


Dylan was ready to play airsoft, but he's never ready for me to take a picture of him.


Hannah looks pretty ready.


And Jeremy is not only ready, he's already playing (right there he's loading his gun). Folks, at this point I put down the camera and took up my airsoft gun!

Robert's BD was a blast--thanks to all of you who came!

2 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

What a delightful evening! Looks like the Lord blessed you with a memorable party! Much love to you, Cochran family!
Love Ever,
Anna :)

The Stone Family Band said...

Happy belated birthday, Robert! doesn't it feel great! i say i do rather like it myself! Glad y'all had fun at the party!
Emily