Saturday, July 23, 2011

Camping and Climbing!!

About a week ago, we did what is fast becoming an annual tradition of camping with our dear friends the Schwisows. This time we camped near the 14ner Mount Bierstadt and climbed it on Saturday! We spent two nights fellowshipping and enjoying one another's company. We DID get rained on a couple times :p but nothing serious. God's creation is astounding.... See all the pics HERE.


The view from the top. And believe me, it's 10x more amazing in person... Go on my facebook to see a video I took at the top.

Mary and I hanging out by the camp fire the first day :) My hood is on because it was (sadly) drizzling :(

1 comment:

o'Ward said...

The mountains are so beautiful Katie!
It's such a privilege that we can enjoy Gods creation with other friends!
Miss you,
Esther