Thursday, October 7, 2010

Graze, Praise, and Gaze!

The Cheney family were kind enough to host a "Praise, Gaze, and Graze" at their house--basically a stargazing party! We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather.... Thanks so much Cheneys! Enjoy ALL the pictures I took HERE.





They had a big telescope AND a little for the children :) All in all a most memorable time, even if I didn't get half of what Mr Chapa said about stars, and could find even less of the constellations in the sky! It was still a great testimony to the awesomeness of the God we serve... Go HERE for all the pics.

3 comments:

Moriah said...

Hey do you have LHD pictures?

Cochran Family said...

Hey! I don't have any on my camera, but Patricia does. I will ask her to post them :) Blessings!

Moriah said...

cool! I'll look forward to them then:)