Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hiking At The Three Sisters.......

Last Saturday we all went hiking with our dear friend's the Lankford's and Josh Schisow. It was tons of fun, almost as fun as editing all the pictures when we got home+_+......Enjoy!
Mr. and Mrs. and Mom:)

Rob and E!

The view from the car...........



♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥

Friends Forever♥



Robbie the cuke...lolz
Ellie
=)
It looks like a river


The clouds were so fun:)


Taking a shortcut......................(?)



For Mom, The little farm.


Fletcher the Chipmunk who loved our nuts!








The group of hikers.


oooh, Rob.....

Dear Mrs. Lankford!

Rob doesn't like hugs...haha


Posing..Actually, not really...












"OFF TO NEVERLAND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went up on this big rock and hid while the grown-ups went past and then we ran out and scared them.....hehe
Robert anticipating his evil scheme..Mwhahahhaa

I LOVE ASPENS!




Part of the tired crew...
Come again sometime! Warmest Regards, Trishie

11 comments:

Cole said...

Were did you go Hiking? It looks so pretty. I love love the pictures!! :)

<3 Christine Lamb.

Joshua Schwisow said...

nice job Trishie, I had fun with your family on the hike.

I'm ready for another!

I'm gonna steal a couple of these pictures for my blog if that is ok.

Josh

Patricia said...

Sure Josh, Steal all the pictures you want:) Remember, we are gonna go climb that big rock thing!
Christine, it is this place in Colorado called the Three Sisters. I don't know why it is called that but it was really fun<_>!♥

Unknown said...

I like the pictures! It looks so pretty up there!

Katie said...

Wow, I didn't realize how GREY Dad's looking these days! Are you all stressing him out like crazy or WHAT???! *wink* P, the pics are WONDERFUL. I am so sad I missed it :( But I will rival these pics with shots of my own once I get home and become, shall we say, RE-ESTABLISHED in my role as Blog QUEEN!!! With my lovely assistant (namely you) of course :) *love you*

Lizzy said...

Great shots sissy!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are all doing well!

Love,
Diana

Patricia said...

Thanks everyone, love you all too!♥

o'Ward said...

Great pics, ya'll! Me thinks someone has a picture editor. :) They look great!

Miss you all!

Katie for the Wards

Patricia said...

Haha, thanks Katie, I just use microsoft picture editor though. nothing fancy(:

Allison Fountain said...

WOW Trish!!! Great Pictures! I really want to go hiking now :)