Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Trishie Takes over while Katie is gone



So, this is me. In the upcoming posts there will be many more flower pictures, and not too many (recent) pictures of Katie....Because she is gone gallivanting in Florida, but when she gets back you will see all of her pictures.....That is all I have to say, ENJOY!



Use citrify. It is really fun for editing photos and it is free!!!
Mary and I at Mrs. Schisow's Tea.
Lilacs
Katie Dog-sat for her friend and she brought Mary and I cause we LOVE dogs.
This one here is Pip.
Tazz and I.
By request of Katie, she was quite enthralled by the melting butter...? Go figure.....
Pipsie♥
Mary, Elizabeth and I all went on a picnic one day!
These Dogs were so cute, so of course we stopped and petted them on our way to the Park!








I love editing!!lolz




I didn't really mean for there to be just two pictures of me, they were all I had on hand...:(







Apple Juice in a Jar is very special.


The little Picniker!


Those upper two are from a flower arranging activity our bible study group did. Yes, we have very fun bible studies:)
Little flowers in our backyard♥

Now it is the end of my first random blog post...(except for the one Mary and I did years ago of our cat Toulouse) For future posts I will be extremely organized (hopefully) and chronicle our heppenings! For now I bid you adieu!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice!! :D

Patricia said...

You are very fast.....I just posted this like a sec ago!!lolz..Thank you:)

Katie said...

AWWWWW I am so touched :) Yay! I love how you brought art and creativity to the blog... You should post more often!!! *hugs*

Cochran Family said...

Thank you Katie, I did it for you:)

Mary said...

I like!