Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Will Return!! -katie :)

Hey there. We are still alive and VERY well here in Orlando FL! Jealous? You should be :) We have had an AWESOME time. First we went to family camp in NM. After that we flew to FL and went directly to St Augustine beach where we stayed for a week RIGHT on the edge of the ocean! Had a blast boogie boarding (some of us attempted surfing *cough*), and just being with family. Now we are at the grandparents and just relaxing and enjoying life. We will be back Sep 9th. I have no way to post pics from this computer, but as soon as I'm home, be here! I have pics to post of back packing (WAY behind on that one), then pics of the twins' womanhood party, and THEN pics of our Family camp trip, and FINALLY pics of FL! So we have quite a line up. For all you in CO reading this, we miss you all and can't wait to see you! God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! Valerie here....just wanted to leave you a surprise comment and say that I can't wait to see pics and hear all about your trip!
BTW....I'm sooo not jealous. (not)
=) HUGS!