Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grandma's BD!






Airsoft--one of our newest crazes just sleeping because it's winter time (and you can't play airsoft with tons of clothes on).

Mary and Patricia's BD!




Robert's BD!

Ultimate with Crossway Fellowship Church


Fun with cousins.







Moving day--we start on our way to Colorado... Incredible.




And we're on our way to Denver, CO (ie: the unknown). The date is 11/21/07. Memorable in my mind for always...
Snow!
And we're moved into our new home! And it's actually starting to feel like home (the Christmas tree helped a LOT!).



In our element... Come and visit us, all you Georgians!




Christmas Eve.



Uncle Mike helps prepare Christmas Eve dinner. He really is nicer than he looks *laugh* Oh, those goggles are so his eyes don't water when he cuts that onion. And yes, I have worn them too but sorry! you're NOT going to see a picture of ME wearing them!
Christmas morning.



Teaching Mike how to knit (!)

4 comments:

The Stone Family Band said...

Oh, Katie! Couldn't you have found a better pic of Elizabeth and I?! :) I believe you do have more...? Anyway, I had fun looking at y'alls 2007 in a post! Love ya!
~Emily

Katie said...

I LIKE that picture of you and E! Why don't you? I think you all look cool :) Love you!

The Stone Family Band said...

Well, Lizzy looks ready for the pic *laugh*, but I don't!! :D I had so much fun with y'all then! I've got my braces off since then, as I'm sure you've seen in our pics... ah, what a nice feeling! :) ttyl!
<3 Emily

Patricia said...

Ha, I especially like the one with all of the boys wrestling ( as always) at youth and parent! Well, I take that back.. I don't like, um, robbie in it:)