Sunday, July 18, 2010

An Evening at Red Rocks

Here is a sneak peak from our incredible night at Red Rocks to hear the Denver Symphony Orchestra! Before we settled down for the concert, we did a bit of hiking with our dear friends the Wondolowskis. Go HERE to see all the pics from this epic night. :)



Again, these few pics are just to hook you in. Click on this link: Red Rocks Concert to see all the pics I took. Again, from now on I am posting pictures on gmail (which is way less time consuming). You can still see them all and even comment. Just click on the link :) Cheers!

3 comments:

Joshua Schwisow said...

Looks like you all had fun! Red Rocks is really amazing looking. I will have to make it to the next one (that is, if I am not sick again).

Katie said...

Yes it sure is amazing looking and we're sad you couldn't make it. Have you ever been to Red Rocks? It was our first time!

Joshua Schwisow said...

no, I have not been yet. I have driven past it numerous times. I will have to jump on the next free concert chance next time. Many have called it one of the most beautiful venues in the world.