Monday, November 30, 2009

A Skating Day

For their BD the twins, Mary and Patricia, wanted to go ice skating at a local indoor rink (too bad it wasn't outdoor that day because the weather was stunningly beautiful!). We didn't have a digital camera, ours having broke and we hadn't gotten our new one yet (which we have now--more on that later). So the pictures below are from a cheapo throw-away camera. Well I guess they're better than NOTHING!!

The Birthday gals themselves!!
Mom and I, the non-skaters.
All us childrens :)
M and P sharing a moment on the ice.
Robert being a show off! LOL
Concentration.
Robert and Elizabeth whiz by.
Twins again.
Trishie was so good--I was so proud of her for getting out there and doing it! I just don't skate any more because (1) I am terrible and hold onto the wall the entire time (no balancing abilities) and (2) Last time I skated I fell and hurt my wrist really bad so there is a fear of pain factor in there too.
Gotta, um, LOVE the hat. Right.
I think that's Mary, but this camera had no zooming abilities at all.

Happy Birthday M and P! Love you girls :)

No comments: