Monday, October 27, 2008

Cora's 13th Birthday Party -posted by katie

Our cousin, Cora, celebrated her 13th birthday party a couple weeks ago in her backyard. Her request was to rent a large slip n' slide--it was a lot of fun!


I took up position at the far end, and got several good shots.
Kole and a friend racing.
Robert momentarily forgets he's not on his skim board :)
Ellie.
Jam up!
Elizabeth and Mary racing.

L-R: Mary, Cora, Cora's friend Ali, Patricia.

Check out Cora's face!
Sweet.
Mary!
Robert.
Dance moves while sliding!

My favorite.


Trishie!
The Enrights cute dog: Zoe.
I don't know him!
The BD girl.
Friends.

Happy Birthday again Cora!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

As usual, great pics. I love the ones at the beach. I am so jealous. That is one thing I reall miss about living in FL.
Love ya!
Michelle